Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Carers make a difference!
As a Student Nurse working as a Care Assistant in Inverness, Dingwall, Nairn and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting the day-to-day lives of residents in a range of establishments in your area. You'll support with personal care tasks, making up beds, clinical needs, meal preparation, social activities and any other services needed.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19 including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from, including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities
- Free PVG and uniform
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
Flexi Pay gives our healthcare staff the ability to choose when they get paid! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app and they'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- An experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience of moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK
- SSSC registered or commit to registering when you join our team
- One nurse placement and 2 references: one from their placement and one from their university
- You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo.
We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Apply now and you can start within a week!