Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Do you want a flexible job that fits around you?
At Newcross, we're a forward-thinking health and social care employer, offering a truly flexible alternative to our competitors in the industry. We'll empower you to choose when you work, when you get paid, and provide you with the tools and resources you need to progress in your career.
As a Student Nurse filling our Care Assistant roles, you will be caring for our service users in Inverness, Dingwall, Nairn and the surrounding areas. You'll reap the rewards of assisting vulnerable people to live their lives in a dignified way. Your duties will vary and will include supporting with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care professionals, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
Flexi Pay gives you the flexibility to choose when you want to get paid. Simply submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app and instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £13.41, including holiday pay
- The option of instant pay - no need to wait for payday
- Flexible shift patterns to choose from, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of caregiving experience and be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.