Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Are you a Student Nurse looking to gain healthcare experience?
Newcross Healthcare are currently seeking Student Nurses to fill the role of Care Assistants to deliver life-enhancing care and assistance to service users living in Ipswich, Kesgrave, Great Blakenham, Clayton, Hadleigh, Martlesham, Wickham Market and Woodbridge.
What You Will Do
In this caring position your daily tasks could include; dressing, washing, toileting and enabling service users to live their daily lives as they choose. You will be playing an essential role in enabling our service users to live fulfilling lives, engaging in their favourite activities and interacting with their families, visitors and other residents.
What You Will Gain
- Salary of up to £11.78/hr including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay - Same day pay app feature
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible working hours - choose your hours to fit in with your study schedule
- Access our exclusive training programmes, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Video Interviewing - You can attend an interview with your local branch from the comfort of your own home
We Offer Same Day Pay
Healthcare staff will have the chance to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day! Access 50% of your wages as and when you please with our same day pay app feature, Flexi Pay and design your life by choosing when you work with our app HealthForceGo.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous care experience in a similar role or environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas on our app, HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
With Newcross, you'll benefit from our many free training courses which will allow you to gain useful knowledge and skills for your caring role, having the opportunity to evolve and progress in your career journey with us. These cover a range of topics including Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many more.
The Local Team - Our Ipswich branch is based at Crown House in Crown Street, just a short distance from Ipswich Hospital
Click 'Apply' to submit an application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will be in touch.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
If you have any difficulties whilst applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.