Student Nurse: Care Assistant
As a Student Nurse working as a Care Assistant in Ipswich, Kesgrave, Great Blakenham, Clayton, Hadleigh, Martlesham, Wickham Market and Woodbridge, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to make the most of every day. You'll be a key team member, surrounded by supportive colleagues, assisting with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
If you were already working in this healthcare assistant role, you would have been busy in the following areas:
* Supporting service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements and social activities
* Delivering person-centred care line with individual care plans
* Assisting nurses and other members of the team of health and social care workers
What will I receive?
*Salary of up to £12.99/hr including holiday pay
*Agreed mileage payments for most clients
*Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
*Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
*24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
*Flexi Pay allows you to submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Successful candidates will benefit from our Flexi Pay feature, our Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts and flexible hours across weekdays, nights and weekends.
You will need:
* Right to live and work in the UK
* Minimum of 3 months previous care experience
* Certification in practical Moving & Handling course, completed in the last 12 month
* The desire to work to enrich the lives of the sick or vulnerable
* Access to a smart device with internet to manage rotas via the HealthForceGo® app
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you think variety is the spice of life and enjoy building great relationships with colleagues and service users, then a career in care at Newcross would suit you. Apply today.