Student Nurse: Care Assistant
If you have care worker or support staff experience and you're based in Suffolk, Newcross Healthcare wants to hear from you! We are looking for part-time Care Assistants to work in Ipswich, Kesgrave, Great Blakenham, Clayton, Hadleigh, Martlesham, Wickham Market and Woodbridge. These roles come with a competitive salary of up to £12.99 p/hr, including holiday pay. Did you know you can go from candidate to an active and earning employee in just 48 hrs?
As a Support Worker, you'll play an integral role in teams across a range of establishments in your area to enable the people in your care to live their life to the fullest. You'll play an integral role in teams across a range of establishments to assist with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
If you were already working in this healthcare assistant role, you would have been busy in the following areas:
* Supporting service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements and social activities
* Delivering person-centred care line with individual care plans
* Assisting nurses and other members of the team of health and social care workers
To apply for this Care Assistant job, you will need at least three months' care experience in a similar position. You will require a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, along with the right to live and work in the UK. You will also need a smart device to pick up flexible working shifts via our app HealthForceGo® app.
In return for your commitment, as Care Assistant, you will receive:
* Competitive hourly rates, with guaranteed minimum hours
* Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
* Free ongoing training opportunities
* Virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support
Please apply for this Care Assistant job in Suffolk today, and help us support key workers!
Newcross Healthcare is a supportive, forward-thinking healthcare organisation operating nationwide to develop the best team of healthcare workers.