Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Do you have a passion for care?
Newcross Healthcare are currently hiring for dedicated Student Nurses looking to fill the role as Care Assistants, joining us in delivering outstanding care and support to service users within Leicester, Hinckley and the surrounds.
Your local branch is based in Grange Business Park, just off the M1.
As a Care Assistant, you will be assisting elderly, recovering, or disabled clients with the activities of everyday living and will provide outstanding care, support and companionship to clients and aid them handling day-to-day self-care, such as toileting and hygiene.
Our ideal candidate will be compassionate, positive and ready for the occasional challenge.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the past 12 months, or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- You will need to have access to a smart device with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets on the HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible working hours - choose your hours to fit in with your study schedule
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Access our exclusive training programmes, broadening your clinical knowledge
- Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
Additionally, we've launched a unique pay scheme, 'Flexi Pay', which allows healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our app HealthForceGo where you can decide when you want to be paid.
Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift on the very same day!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.