Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Your local team is based at 28 Commercial Way, just down the road from Woking train station. We are also easily reachable by car and bus.
Are you looking for a job that suits you?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Student Nurses looking to work as Care Assistants caring for our service users living in Woking and the surrounding areas.
- Flexible full time and part time hours with weekday, night and weekend shifts
- 30,000 discounts as part of our 'Perks at Work' scheme
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
As a Care Assistant, you will care and support service users with a variety of needs and requirements. You will assist them with personal care, clinical needs, social integration activities and any additional services required to allow them to live as independently as possible.
Healthcare staff can withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day through our exclusive HealthForceGo® app! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £12.93/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.