Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Wrexham, Wrexham, United Kingdom
Up to £12.49 p/h
Vulnerable people in your local community need you. Can you help?
We’re an inclusive employer and we have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. You can work as much, or as little, as you want and still play a key role in your community.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.49, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
This Flexi Pay app features gives you the opportunity to choose when you get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through our innovative app and you'll be able to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You’ll be an experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of experience. If you don’t yet have an up-to-date Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our training. You will need the right to live and work in the UK.
On top of your clinical experience, we’ll expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.