Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Carers like you change lives!
A Student Nurse working as a Care Assistant in Wrexham, Chester, you will be caring for service users in a variety of establishments throughout your area. This position will give you an opportunity to develop your existing skill set and take on new responsibilities. Your assistance will be required with personal care, daily living activities, clinical needs, integration within their local communities and any other services required.
Flexi Pay is an exciting HealthForceGo® app feature that allows healthcare staff to instantly access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts including weekends and bank holidays!
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. The right to work in the UK is a must. As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
Got what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.
Our exclusive benefits
- An hourly rate of up to £12.47, including holiday pay
- Same day pay with Flexi Pay
- Video interviewing
- Free uniform and DBS check
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.