Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Do you want a flexible job that fits around you?
As a Student Nurse working as Care Assistant in Colchester and the surrounds, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. This role is a chance to have real responsibility and enjoy the variety that each day brings. Your duties will include supporting with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any other services required. You'll work as part of a team of health and social care workers, and benefit from many opportunities to develop your career.
Our exciting HealthForceGo® app feature allows our healthcare staff to instantly access an advance of up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- A competitive remuneration of £12.99 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
What we require
You'll be an experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of experience, with a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.