Student Nurse: Care Assistant
As a Care Assistant working as a Student Nurse in Colchester, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to spread joy to the people in your care. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll match you with the most suitable shifts.
Based in Colchester and earning £12.99 per hour including holiday pay, you'll ensure service users get the support they need to live their lives to the full. As part of a team of healthcare workers, you'll play an integral role across a range of establishments.
You'll assist with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any other related services required. No two days will be the same, so you should be used to flexible working and happy to work in a variety of work environments.
While most of our clients are care homes, this role can involve working in other settings such as clinics, prisons, schools and supported living accommodation.
- Contractual employment with a guaranteed minimum of hours
- Instant pay with our Flexi Pay system
- Flexible shifts with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing training through e-learning and in-house training
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 9,000 people, and growing.
Apply today and join us within 48 hours!