Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Are you a carer looking for a change in career?
As a Care Assistant in Colchester and the surrounds, you'll reap the rewards of assisting vulnerable people to live their lives in a dignified way. Your duties will vary, but the ultimate aim will be to ensure that the people in your care are safe, comfortable and happy. These will include personal care tasks, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any other services required. You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care workers, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
With Flexi Pay, healthcare staff have the freedom to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience under your belt and the right to live and work in the UK. If you don't yet have an up-to-date Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our training. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.
- A competitive remuneration of £12.99 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments