Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Join Newcross for a rewarding career with a forward-thinking employer
As a Care Assistant in Bournemouth, Christchurch, Poole, Blandford, New Milton, Ferndown and the surrounds, you'll be the main companion of the people in your care. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. Your duties will include supporting service users with personal care tasks, meal preparation, making up beds, social integration activities and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care professionals, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
Flexi Pay gives you the exclusive chance to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts. All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.35 (this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for pay day - get paid instantly
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
Do you fit the bill?
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. The right to work in the UK is a must. Comfortable in your abilities as a caregiver, you'll also be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.
We're a forward-thinking company, making use of innovative tech to create the best client and employee experience. To work with us, you'll need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.