Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Are you proud to care?
A Student Nurse working as a Care Assistant in Bournemouth, Christchurch, Poole, Blandford, New Milton, Ferndown and the surrounds, supporting service users with a range of daily living activities as part of a team of health and social care workers. These will vary but include personal care, clinical needs, making up beds, social activities and any other services needed. We're an inclusive employer and we have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. You can work as much, or as little, as you want and still play a key role in your community.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an exciting app feature that gives healthcare staff instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Our exclusive perks
- An hourly rate of up to £14.35 (this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for pay day - get paid instantly
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
What we require
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum 3 months experience under your belt. We'll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 9,000 people, and growing.