Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Are you a Student Nurse looking for a flexible job to fit around your studies?
As a Care Assistant in Bournemouth, Christchurch, Poole, Blandford, New Milton, Ferndown and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with caring for people in a range of establishments in your area.
Since our first launch, 24 years ago, we have gone from strength to strength. We're a healthcare employer with a difference. We are powered by our fantastic teams and our innovations in technology, providing a market-leading employee experience.
What do we provide?
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- The option of instant pay - no need to wait for payday
- Flexible shift patterns to choose from, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Access to Newcross World, a new world of learning, to manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it.
What do you need?
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience under your belt within the past 3 years, along with experience in moving and handling and personal care. We'll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Have you heard of Flexi Pay? We are the first healthcare provider in the UK which allows staff access to 'same day pay' via our app feature HealthForceGo. If you think you'd benefit from Flexi Pay, great news! We're hiring in your area.