Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Our Weston-super-Mare team is based in Worle Park Way, near the train station and just off the M5 road.
Are you looking for a flexible job that suits your needs?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Student Nurses to fill the role as a Care Assistant in Weston-super-Mare, Churchill, Winscombe, Congresbury and the surrounding areas.
- Flexible full time and part time hours with a variety of shifts available
- Specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- 30,000 discounts across high street retailers nationwide
As a Care Assistant, you will provide care and support to our service users with a variety of life-enhancing tasks. These vary but include personal care, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services required.
The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to book on to one with Newcross Healthcare)
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
This innovative app feature allows our healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £13.63/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.