Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Do you want to make a difference?
As a Care Assistant in Colwyn Bay, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to spread joy to the people in your care. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. You'll ensure that your service users receive the highest quality of care at all times in line with their personal care plans. You'll be supporting with personal care tasks, making up beds, meal preparation, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll match you with the most suitable shifts.
- A competitive remuneration of £13.19 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
Healthcare staff have the option to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum 3 months of paid experience under your belt within the past 3 years, along with experience of moving and handling and personal care. We'll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 8,000 people, and growing.