Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Join our team today!
As a Care Assistant in Colwyn Bay and the surrounds, you'll reap the rewards of assisting vulnerable people to live their lives in a dignified way. Your duties will vary, but the ultimate aim will be to ensure that the people in your care are safe, comfortable and happy. You'll be aiding with personal care tasks, making up beds, meal preparation, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any other services required. You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care workers, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience over the past 3 years and be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. You'll also need past experience in moving and handling and personal care. You'll need to complete at least one nurse placement and obtain 2 references from your university and placement. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Flexi Pay is an innovative app feature that gives our healthcare staff the flexibility to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app.
- A competitive remuneration of £13.19 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments