Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Carers make a difference!
You'll be an experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of experience, with a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Flexi Pay gives you the opportunity to instantly access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts including weekends and bank holidays!
A Student Nurse working as a Care Assistant in Colwyn Bay, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. The tasks that you will be assisting with as part of this role can vary but will include supporting service users with their care plans, assisting them with their food and drink and encouraging them to develop relationships within their community.
Our benefits package is second-to-none. It includes:
- A competitive remuneration of £12.47 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Video interviewing
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing learning and development and the ability to forge your own career path
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments.
If you're a caregiving superstar, looking to work for a company that values and rewards its healthcare staff, then Newcross is the place for you.