Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Join Newcross for a rewarding career with a forward-thinking employer
As a Care Assistant in Edinburgh and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with caring for people in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be assisting with personal care tasks, making up beds, clinical needs, washing, social activities and any other services needed.
Since our first launch, 23 years ago, we have gone from strength to strength. We're a healthcare employer with a difference. We are powered by our fantastic teams and our innovations in technology, providing a market-leading employee experience.
About your profile
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum 3 months experience under your belt. We'll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 9,500 people, and growing.
Your benefits package
- An hourly rate of up to £12.66, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support for when times get tough
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an innovative app feature that enables healthcare staff to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!