Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Newcross Healthcare has a great opportunity for you!
Newcross Healthcare are looking for talented Student Nurses to take on the role of Care Assistants (HCAs) to provide personal care and support to our residents across Manchester, Stockport, Ashton-under-Lyne and the surrounding areas of Greater Manchester.
What's the role
As a Care Assistant you will be providing exceptional care and support to our services users with various tasks. These will vary and include personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required.
Our many benefits:
* Salary of up to £12.03/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts at your fingertips!
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
* Flexible shifts - Pick your hours to fit in around you, work as little or as much as you choose.
* Interview via video call! A more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
A unique flexible pay scheme
With our Flexi Pay app feature you will have the opportunity to receive and advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if they so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
Find your local branch
Our Stockport team is based at St Christopher house on Wellington Road South in Stockport just down the road from the train station. We are also easily reachable by car and bus.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Click the button to Apply
Submit your application today and a member of our team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.