Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Are you a Student Nurse looking for a flexible job to suit your needs? Then join us!
Newcross Healthcare are actively seeking dedicated Student Nurses to take on the role of Care Assistants (HCAs) to deliver the highest quality of care and support to our residents across Manchester, Stockport, Ashton-under-Lyne and the surrounding areas of Greater Manchester.
As a naturally compassionate person, you will play an essential part in delivering great quality, person-centred care to every individual you encounter. This means recognising the capabilities of the person, promoting their dignity at all times and seeing them as more than just a care plan.
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for providing assistance and support to our service users with a range of life-enhancing tasks. These will include personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
You Can Benefit From:
* Salary of up to £12.03/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts at your fingertips!
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
* Flexible shifts - Pick your hours to fit in around you, work as little or as much as you choose.
* Interview via video call! A more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
* Free training courses earned through credits as you work including Epilepsy, PEG, Medication Administration
'Same Day Pay'
Never have to worry about when pay day is again with Flexi Pay, our app feature that allows you to withdraw same day pay for up to 50% of the value of your shift. Bank holidays and weekends are also included!
Your New Team
You can find the Stockport branch at St Christopher house on Wellington Road South in Stockport just down the road from the train station. We are also easily reachable by car and bus.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Take The Next Steps
Don't hesitate to join our team! Submit your application by clicking 'Apply'. A member of our dedicated in-house recruitment team will call you shortly after to discuss the role in further detail. We look forward to speaking to you!
Take Your Career In Healthcare To The Next Step!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.