Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Newcross is looking for passionate and caring healthcare workers. Does this sound like you?
As a Student Nurse working as a Care Assistant in Nottingham and the surrounds, you'll reap the rewards of assisting vulnerable people to live their lives in a dignified way. Your duties will vary, but the ultimate aim will be to ensure that the people in your care are safe, comfortable and happy. You'll work as part of a supportive team, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
Flexi Pay is our unique and innovative feature on the HealthForceGo app that gives employees instant access to 50% of their pay instantly, including on weekends and bank holidays!
Do you fit the bill?
You'll need to be an understanding, patient and compassionate person, with a minimum of 3 months of experience under your belt, and the right to live and work in the UK.
If you don't have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, don't worry. You'll be able to complete one as part of our induction process.
You'll need to have a real desire to always strive for the best possible outcome for the people you care for. You will also need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.49 (this includes holiday pay)
- Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs.
- If you'd like a role that feels like more than 'just a job', then Newcross is the place for you.