Student Care Assistant
Are you seeking a new career avenue?
As a Student Nurse working as Care Assistant in Nottingham and the surrounds, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to further your career and take on new responsibilities in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be providing support with personal care tasks, meal preparation, making up beds, clinical needs, social integration activities and any other services needed. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest.
This role requires
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months of paid experience under your belt within the past 3 years in the UK, along with experience in moving and handling and personal care. The right to work in the UK is a must. Comfortable in your abilities as a caregiver, you'll also be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. You must have completed at least one nurse placement and we require 2 references: one from your placement and one from your university.
We're a forward-thinking company, making use of innovative tech to create the best client and employee experience. To work with us, you'll need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.
- A competitive rate of up to £13.19 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Free Uniform and DBS Check
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
What is Flexi Pay?
Our innovative Flexi Pay app feature will enable you to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
Apply now and you can start within a week!