Student Nurse: Care Assistant
We want carers like you to join us!As a Student Nurse working as a Care Assistant in Nottingham and the surrounds, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to live their lives to the fullest. You’ll play an integral role in a supportive team to aid with personal care, clinical needs, meal preparation, making up beds, social activities and any other services needed.
Working with Newcross will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Empathetic and compassionate caregivers
- A minimum of 3 months paid experience from within the past 3 years
- Experience of moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK.
You’ll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19 (this includes holiday pay)
- Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs.
Flexi Pay!With Flexi Pay, you are able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app.
Apply now and you can start within a week!