Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Make a difference with us!
As a Student Nurse working as a Care Assistant in Portsmouth, Chichester, Waterlooville, Hayling Island, Gosport and the surrounds, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to further your career and take on new responsibilities in a range of establishments in your area. Your duties will include supporting service users with personal care tasks, making up beds, clinical requirements, meal preparation, social activities and any other services needed. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest.
With Flexi Pay, you'll be gaining instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum 3 months paid care experience under your belt. We hire individuals who provide the same standard of care they'd expect for a family member. To provide this, we need all healthcare staff to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 8,000 people, and growing.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it