Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Are you a student nurse looking for a flexible job?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Student Nurses to work as Care Assistants within Worcester and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will be care and support our service users in line with their personal care plans. You will assist them with personal care, clinical needs, social integration activities and any additional services needed to allow them to live as independently as possible.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
This new and exclusive app feature allows healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Flexible hours with options to work weekday, night and weekend shifts to suit your needs
- Employee perks scheme with up to 30,000 discounts available
- Specialised training programs all earned through credits as you work
Our local branch at 9-10 The Tything in Worcester city centre. Just up the road from Worcester Foregate Street train station, and along the A38, we are easily accessible via most modes of transport, and welcome you dropping in to say hi.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £13.24/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.