Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Do you want to make a difference?
At Newcross, we offer the most rewarding health and social care roles in the UK, and we don't just mean financial rewards. In addition to competitive rates of pay, we'll offer you the opportunity to really see the difference you make to the daily lives of the most vulnerable in your community.
As a Student Nurses, you will be filling our Care Assistant roles in Worcester supporting our service users with a variety of daily living activities. You'll be a key team member, working with supportive colleagues to assist our service users with personal care, washing, dressing up, clinical needs, social integration activities and any other services required.
What is Flexi Pay?
Our new and innovative HealthForceGo® app Flexi Pay, gives healthcare staff the opportunity to instantly access up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £13.29, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
You'll have at least 3 months of experience under your belt already, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll need to be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.