Student Nurse: Care Assistant
As a Student Nurse working as a Care Assistant in Swansea, Llanelli, Neath, Ammanford and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with caring for people in a range of establishments in your area. No two days will be the same, and you'll have plenty of opportunity to learn new skills along the way.
To give you an idea of a typical day, this is how your healthcare assistant experience would have been put to use on your most recent shift:
- Delivering person-centred care to service users in line with their care plans.
- Supporting service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs and social activities.
- Assisting the nurses and other members of the team of health and social care workers and support workers.
At Newcross, we reward our health and social care staff for their fantastic work. Here's what you'd get:
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94, including holiday pay
- Choose when you get paid with our instant pay facility
- Flexible shift patterns to work around you and your family life, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it.
We're a leading provider of care staff in the UK with a network of over 60 branches. We use the latest technology to help us understand our staff and clients and automate once-manual processes, providing the best possible care for service users.
Newcross Healthcare is a supportive, forward-thinking healthcare organisation operating nationwide to develop the best team of healthcare workers. Join 9,000 colleagues today.
If you're looking for a job that works around you, then look no further.
Apply to Newcross today and be on shift in less than a week!