Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Are you looking for a flexible, inclusive employer with shifts that fit around you?
As a Student Nurse working as a Care Assistant in Swansea, Llanelli, Neath, Ammanford and the surrounds, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. You'll be assisting with personal care tasks, making up beds, meal preparation, clinical requirements, social activities and any other services needed as part of a team of health and social care professionals.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94, including holiday pay
- Choose when you get paid with our instant pay facility
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Access to Newcross World, the new immersive learning experience where you can manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Flexible shift patterns to work around you and your family life, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it.
You are able to choose when you get paid with Flexi Pay! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience over the past 3 years in the UK. You'll also need past experience of moving and handling and personal care. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement. You'll need to have completed at least one nurse placement and have 2 references, one from your Uni and one from your placement. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle is desirable.
Apply now and you can start within a week!