Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Are you looking for the next step up in your healthcare career?
At Newcross, we are currently on the lookout for a Student Nurse to join our team as a Care Assistant in York and the surrounding areas. This is a rewarding role, with plenty of opportunities to take on new responsibilities and receive expert training to help you progress in your career.
You'll join a supportive team of health and social care professionals to follow care plans and work towards the best possible outcome for our service users. Your various duties will include assisting them with personal care tasks, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required.
What's in it for you?
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19 (this includes holiday pay)
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free DBS and uniform
- Healthcare and mental health support through in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
- Access to Newcross World, the new immersive learning experience where you can learn new skills and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
Healthcare employees can instantly access up to 50% of the money earned during their completed shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays are included. Flexi Pay is available through our app, HealthForceGo.
You'll have at least 3 months of paid experience under your belt within the past 3 years in the UK, along with experience in moving and handling and personal care, and the right to work in the UK. You'll need to be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.
Access to a smart device with an internet connection is needed to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but is not a requirement.