Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Are you a Student Nurse looking for a flexible job to fit around you?
Join Newcross today, as we are on the lookout for Student Nurses to take on the role of Care Assistants in Reading and the surrounds. As a Care Assistant, you'll be a committed caregiver, keen to further your career and take on new responsibilities in a range of establishments in your area.
Our dedication to supporting employees means that we have a range of shift patterns available to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest.
Joining our team will give you the benefit of instant access to up to 50% of the value of your shifts through Flexi Pay (includes weekends and bank holidays).
We expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy, and expertise on every shift. You will also show passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users. You will have a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past three years and experience moving and handling and personal care.
Access to a smart device with the internet is needed to organise your shifts and submit timesheets through our app.
The right to live and work in the UK is a requirement, while access to your own vehicle would be beneficial.
Newcross employee benefits
* A competitive remuneration of up to £13.07 per hour, including holiday pay
* Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
* Video interviewing
* Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
* Free ongoing learning and development
* Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments