Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Our Southampton branch is based at 1-3 The Avenue in the city centre, near the hospital.
Are you looking for a flexible job to suit your needs?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Student Nurses to fill our Care Assistant roles in Southampton and the surrounding areas.
What will I do?
As a Newcross Care Assistant, you will assist and support our service users with a variety of daily living tasks. These will include personal care, daily living activities, clinical requirements, social activities and any additional services required.
If you have a NVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
This new and exclusive app feature allows our healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Why join us?
- Flexible hours to suit your ongoing commitments
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available across high street retailers
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £14.12/hr including holiday pay
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team