Student Nurse Personal Home Carer
Do you want to help vulnerable people?
We are looking for dedicated Student Nurse Care Assistants to deliver care to our service users in Inverurie, Huntly and the surrounds in their own home. You will be working alongside a group of health and social care workers, and you will be working on specific care packages on a regular basis.
You'll have prior experience of assisting in children's services, palliative care and with learning disabilities and challenging behaviours.
With at least 3 months of professional experience, or experience of caring for a loved one, you'll be well-placed to apply. You'll need a valid Moving and Handling certificate and feel comfortable helping service users with limited mobility. The right to work in the UK is a requirement. You will need to be SSSC registered or commit to registering before joining.
You will need to have completed at least one nurse placement and will need 2 references: one from their university and one from their placement.
It is essential that you are driver.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Flexi Pay!Healthcare staff have the opportunity to choose when they get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- A competitive pay package of £15.24 per hour, including holiday pay
- The ability to get paid instantly
- Free uniform and PVG check
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Access to Newcross World, a new world of learning, to manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough