Student Nurse Personal Home Carer
Make a difference today!
Join Newcross Healthcare as a Student Nurse in Peterhead and the surrounds.You will love the variety that comes with working alongside a small health and social care team to provide person-centred care in the homes of our service users. This role involves assisting our service users with personal care, posture care, clinical needs and social activities . You'll be supporting them throughout a variety of shifts to provide quality care in line with their individual care plans. Specialist training will be provided by our full-time nurses.
- You will need to be SSSC registered before joining
- You will need to have completed at least one nurse placement and will need 2 references: one from their university and one from their placement.
- You will need at least 3 months of professional caring experience or experience caring for a loved one
- You will need a valid Moving and Handling certificate
- The right to work in the UK is required
- A smartphone device with internet connection is required
It is essential that you are a driver.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
- A competitive pay package of £15.24 per hour, including holiday pay
- The ability to get paid instantly
- Free uniform and PVG check
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
Easy to use Flexi Pay!
Flexi Pay is our new app feature that allows you to instantly access up to 50% of your shifts value at any given time, even on weekends and bank holidays. Simply download our bespoke app, HealthForceGo.