Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Are you proud to make a difference?
Student nurses working as Care Assistants in Ellesmere Port, Deeside, and Chester will ensure that service users receive care and support at all times. You'll be the person that brings smiles to people in your care and will enjoy the variety that working within the care sector brings. Your assistance will be invaluable with personal care tasks, dedicated care plans and activities across their local communities. You'll work as part of a team, and benefit from many opportunities to develop your career.
Flexi Pay is a new and innovative app that allows healthcare staff to instantly access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts including weekends and bank holidays.
You'll be an experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of experience, with a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Perks will include
- A competitive remuneration of £12.47 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant day pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing learning and development and the ability to forge your own career path
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
If you're a caregiving superstar, looking to work for a company that values and rewards its healthcare staff, then Newcross is the place for you.