Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Are you polite and hard working?
As a Student Nurse working as a Care Assistant in Plymouth and the surrounds you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to live their lives to the fullest. You'll play an integral role in a supportive health and social care team to aid with personal care tasks, making up beds, clinical requirements, social activities, meal preparation and any other services needed.
Here's what we're looking for:
- Empathetic and compassionate caregivers
- A minimum of 3 months paid experience from within the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience of moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK.
You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need. You will need to have completed at least one nurse placement and have 2 references: one from your University and one from a placement. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Healthcare staff are able to instantly access up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app.
Your benefits package
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Flexible shift patterns to work around you and your studies: part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Access to Newcross World, a new world of learning, to manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app and mental health support when you need it
- Free DBS and uniform