Are you looking for the next step up in your healthcare career?
As a Care Assistant in Caernarfon, Bangor or the surrounding areas, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to make the most of every day. You'll be a key team member, surrounded by supportive colleagues, assisting with meal preparation, personal care tasks, making up beds, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed.
Working with Newcross is a golden-ticket opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
What we require
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience from within the past 3 years under your belt, experience of moving and handling and personal care, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
With Flexi Pay, you are able to choose when you get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19 ( this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for pay day - get paid instantly
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs