Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Help us change someone's life!As a Care Assistant in Caernarfon, Bangor and the surrounds, you’ll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting the day-to-day lives of residents in a range of establishments in your area. Your responsibilities will include supporting service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs, making up beds, social activities and any other services needed.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19 (this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for pay day - get paid instantly
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
This innovative app feature gives healthcare staff the ability to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our exciting app.
This role requires
An experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years
Experience of moving and handling and personal care
The right to live and work in the UK
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo.
Access to your own vehicle
As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
Got what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You’ll be working for one of the UK’s leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.