Are you a Student Nurse looking to gain health care experience in a Care Assistant role?
As a Care Assistant in Caernarfon, Bangor or the surrounding areas, you'll be the main companion of the people in your care. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. Your duties will vary, including tasks like assisting residents with their food and drink, following care plans and getting them involved in social activities. You'll work as part of a supportive team, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
Do you fit the bill?
You'll need to be an understanding, patient and compassionate person, with a minimum of 3 months of experience under your belt, and the right to live and work in the UK.
If you don't have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, don't worry. You'll be able to complete one as part of our induction process.
You'll need to have a real desire to always strive for the best possible outcome for the people you care for. You will also need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo.
Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Additional benefits on offer
- An hourly rate of up to £12.49 ( this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for pay day - get paid instantly
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
Access instant pay with Flexi Pay
Would you like to be in control of when you get paid? With the new Flexi Pay feature of our app you're able to digitally sign your timesheets and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift immediately after finishing your shift (includes weekends and bank holidays).
Apply now and you can start within a week!