Join our team today!
We are looking for carers with a bubbly personality, that love being around other people and bringing a smile to their faces. As a student nurse in Caernarfon, Bangor and the surrounds, you will work with a group of health and social care workers, with a common goal to deliver the best possible care to our service users throughout your shift. You main responsibilities will include personal care tasks, making up beds, meal preparation, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed.
We also offer lots of on going clinical training and flexible hours, so you can decide when you work.
Why use Flexi Pay?
With Flexi Pay, carers can instantly access up to 50% of their shifts value at any given time, including weekends and bank holidays. All done through our easy to use HealthForceGo app.
Benefits at Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19 (this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for pay day - get paid instantly
- Free uniform and DBS check
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
To join our team at Newcross, you will need to have completed at least one nurse placement and two references, one from your university and one from your placement. As well as this, you will need at least 3 months of paid experience within the past 3 years within the UK and past experience in moving and handling.
You will have to be a real people's person and be comfortable facing new challenges at work, building lasting relationships witheveryone around you. The right to work in the UK is essential.
A smartphone device with internet is a requirements and access to your own vehicle is beneficial, but not essential.