We're looking for carers like you to join us!
As a Care Assistant in Caernarfon, Bangor and the surrounds, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. You'll be providing dedicated care to our service users with personal care tasks, making up beds, meal preparation, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed. You'll work in a variety of establishments in your area, including care homes and schools, and you'll get to enjoy the variety that each shift brings.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19 (this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for pay day - get paid instantly
- Free uniform and DBS check
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
Flexi Pay gives you the choice to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays. All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app.
You'll be confident in your abilities as a carer and be ready to get stuck in. You need at least 3 months of paid experience within the past 3 years and the right to live and work in the UK. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is a requirement. You'll need to have completed at least one nurse placement and two references, one from your university and one from your placement.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.