At Newcross, we offer the most rewarding health and social care roles in the UK, and we don't just mean financial rewards. In addition to competitive rates of pay, we'll offer you the opportunity to really see the difference you make to the daily lives of the most vulnerable in your community.
If you were already working in this care worker job, you would have been busy in the following areas:
- Supporting service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements and social activities
- Delivering person-centred care line with individual care plans
- Aiding a caseload of up to 20 homeless individuals as part of a substance misuse project
- Assisting nurses and other members of the team of health and social care workers
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. The right to work in the UK is a must. Comfortable in your abilities as a caregiver, you'll also be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.
We're a forward-thinking company, making use of innovative tech to create the best client and employee experience. To work with us, you'll need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.
At Newcross, we offer the best employee benefits package in the healthcare industry, including:
- An hourly rate of up to £14.23, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs.
Keen to get working in this community services care job? You can go from candidate to active employee within a week. Apply for this Support Worker job in South Wales today, and help us support key care workers!
Newcross Healthcare is a supportive, forward-thinking healthcare organisation operating nationwide to develop the best team of healthcare workers.