Take the next step in your career with us!
As a Support Worker in Swansea, Llanelli, Neath, Ammanford and the surrounds, you'll be a professional multi-tasker who enjoys bringing joy to the people in your care. You'll supporting homeless service users and coordinating a case load of around 20 services users as part of a substance misuse project. You'll help former substance abuse homeless men and women and long term drinkers.
You'll be ready to embrace new responsibilities working in a range of establishments in your area. We have a selection of shift patterns to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll match you with the most suitable shifts.
What is Fleix Pay?
Flexi Pay is an exciting app feature that allows our healthcare staff to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.23, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Access to Newcross World, a new world of learning, to manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs.
You'll have at least 3 months of paid experience under your belt within the past 3 years in the UK, along with experience in moving and handling and personal care, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll need to be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.