Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Do you have care worker experience, and do you live in Exeter? Good news - Newcross Healthcare is looking for Support Workers to work in Exeter and the surrounding area, and the role comes with a competitive pay rate of £14.51 per hour including holiday pay.
As a Newcross Healthcare Support Worker, you'll play an integral role in teams across a range of establishments in your area to enable the people in your care to live full and meaningful lives.
If you were already working in this Support Worker role, your healthcare experience would have been used in the following areas:
- Supporting service users with challenging behaviours, autistic spectrum disorder and learning disabilities.
- Aiding with personal care tasks, clinical requirements and social activities
- Delivering person-centred care line with individual care plans
- Assisting nurses and other members of the team of health and social care workers
To apply for this care worker job, you will need a minimum of three months support worker experience in a similar position. The ideal candidate will have prior experience of supporting service users with challenging behaviours. You will require a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, along with the right to live and work in the UK. You will also need a smart device with internet access to pick up flexible shifts via our app HealthForceGo® app. Access to your vehicle would be a big plus, too.
In return for your commitment, working as a Devon based Support Worker, you will receive:
- Competitive hourly rates, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support
Apply for this Support Worker job in Exeter today, and help Newcross Healthcare support key care workers!
Newcross Healthcare is a leading provider of care staff in the UK, bringing a holistic, people-centric approach to establishments including care homes, prisons and schools and providing complex care in the home.