Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Do you have a passion for caring? Then we want you!
As a Support Worker in Exeter and the surrounding areas, you'll be an empathetic and experienced caregiver, looking to work flexible shifts in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be supporting service users with challenging behaviours, autistic spectrum disorder and learning disabilities and helping them with day-to-day living tasks in line with their individual care plans.
You will also work alongside a group of health and social care workers eager to change the lives of our service users, and assisting them with anything they may need.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.51, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Access to Newcross World, a new world of learning, to manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Free DBS and uniform
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
What do we need from you?
We need somebody that is able to build lasting relationships with our service users, and put a smile on people's faces throghout their shift. As well as this, we require you to have minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience over the past 3 years within the UK along with the right to work in the UK. We will need you to be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise.
You will also need experience in moving and handling and personal care .
Access to a smartphone device is required and access to a vehicle is desirable, but not essential.
What is Flexi Pay?
With our HealthForceGo app, you can instantly access up to 50% of your shifts value, even on weekends and bank holidays!