Are you proud to care?
Following a new contract partnership with a national care group, a Support Worker in Andover, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. You'll work in a variety of establishments in your area, including care homes and schools, and you'll get to enjoy the variety that each shift brings. Your responsibilities will include assisting with personal care tasks, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed.
You'll become a valued member of our workforce of over 9,500 healthcare professionals and gain access to our exclusive employee perks. Read on to find out more.
With Flexi Pay, our healthcare staff have the opportunity to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
What we require
You'll be an experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of experience. If you don't yet have an up-to-date Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our training. You will need the right to live and work in the UK.
On top of your clinical experience, we'll expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.72, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it