Bodmin, Cornwall, United Kingdom
Up to £14.23/hr
Work with us!As a Support Worker in Bodmin, Wadebridge and the surrounds, you’ll be a professional multi-tasker who enjoys bringing joy to the people in your care. You’ll be ready to embrace new responsibilities working in a range of establishments in your area. Your duties will include assisting with personal care tasks, meal preparation, making up beds, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any other services required. We have a selection of shift patterns to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we’ll match you with the most suitable shifts.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.23, including holiday pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Free ongoing training and development
- Contractual employment with a guaranteed minimum of hours - no zero-hour contracts
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay - up to 50% of your shift's value
- Flexible working with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available, picked up via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
Flexi Pay!Flexi Pay allows our healthcare staff to choose when they get paid! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app and they'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
About your profile
You’ll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience from within the past 3 years under your belt, experience of moving and handling and personal care, and the right to live and work in the UK. You’ll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Apply now and you can start working with us within a week!