Are you looking for a new role in a rewarding care environment?
Newcross Healthcare is looking to recruit compassionate and dedicated Support Workers to provide person-centred care to service users living in Bournemouth, Christchurch, Kinson and the surrounding areas.
In the role of support worker you will provide personalized care to service users by helping them complete important daily tasks. You will also help them form strong relationships with others and feel integrated within the local community. Most of all, you will ensure that each service user maintains their independence, dignity and choice.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Why choose us?
- Flexible full time and part time hours with a variety of shifts available including weekdays, nights, and weekends.
- 'Perks at Work' scheme with up to 30,000 discounts available at 80 different UK retailers.
- Specialised training programmes earned through credits as you work!
- Salary of up to £15.51/hr including holiday pay
- Flexible working hours
- Permanent contract with weekly pay
- Flexi Pay - our same day pay app!
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at work
This exclusive app feature enables our healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shift within the same day. Simply access the Newcross HealthForceGo® app and start choosing when you get paid! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will you need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Fill out an application form today and a member of our lovely recruitment team will be in touch!
Your local team are based in the coastal town of Bournemouth in St Stephens Court on St Stephen's Rd just off the A338. We are easily reachable by car or local buses and we are a 20-minute walk away from the train station.
Begin your jouney with us today!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.