Are you looking to grow your career in healthcare?
As a Support Worker in Bridgend and the surrounding areas, you will thrive in a busy environment and always find ways to make our service users smile. Your daily responsibilities will include preparing meals, supporting clients with social activities, and helping them with any other daily living tasks.
Working with Newcross will allow you to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to progress your career in care.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.23 (this includes holiday pay)
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
As a Newcross employee, you will get exclusive access to Flexi Pay, which means that you will be able to immediately access up to 50% of your shift value after completing a shift. This is done through submitting timesheets on our app, HealthForceGo. It is also available at weekends and bank holidays!
What you'll need
You'll be someone who loves working with people, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family, as well as the health and social care team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience over the past three years and will share our company values of trust, empathy, and expertise. Experience in moving and handling and personal care is required, as is the right to work in the UK.
A smart device with internet is needed to schedule shifts and submit timesheets on our handy app. Plus, having access to a car is beneficial, though not essential.